This light, quick vanishing Age Illusion Face Cream for Fine Lines is specifically formulated with Optimage SF microgel, which is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This microgel interacts with the wax matrix to provide a smooth application and after feel.
|A||Purified Water||Water/Aqua||qs. 100|
|EDTA Tetrasodium Salt||Tetrasodium EDTA||0.05|
|Lubrajel Oil Free Hydrogel||Glycerin (and) Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (and) PVM/MA Copolymer||3.00|
|B||UltraThix™ P-100||Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer||0.70|
|Optimage™ SF Microgel||Polyquaternium-28 (and) PVM/MA Copolymer||20.00|
|C||Arachidyl Alcohol (And) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside||2.00|
|Ceraphyl™ SLK||Isodecyl Neopentanoate||5.00|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Sodium Hydroxide||0.08|
|E||Phenylpropanol (and) Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract||1.00|
|PF Osmanthus Bloom 9115047||Fragrance/Parfum (and) Benzyl Salicylate (and) Geraniol (and) Linalool (and) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (and) Citronellol||0.15|
- In the main beaker, add Phase A ingredients one by one and mix well until homogeneous while heating to 75°C.
- At 60°C, add Phase B ingredients one by one, homogenize well between each addition until the gel is smooth.
- In a separate beaker, heat Phase C to 75°C until everything is melted.
- At 75°C, add Phase C to the main vessel and homogenize. The emulsion should be homogeneous.
- Cool down the batch.
- At room temperature in another separate beaker, premix Phase D until clear.
- At 60°C, add Phase D in the main vessel and mix well until homogeneous.
- At 40°C, add Phase E ingredients one by one and mix well between each addition.
- Stop at 25°C.
Specifications of Age Illusion Face Cream for Fine Lines
Appearance: White opaque cream (O/W emulsion)
pH: 5.7 – 6.2
Viscosity: 25,000 – 40,000 cps (Brookfield RVT, Spindle B, 5 RPM, 1 minute, 25°C)
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. 100-10150