This Aroma Massage Candle is a rich, 100% anhydrous moisturizing shea body butter that has a soft and creamy consistency. The beneficial skin care properties and its unique composition of bioactive minor lipids is advantageous both for the skin and the products physical properties. The quick and stable crystallization of the shea lipids is a special advantage for this formulation. If lit repeatedly and allowed to re-set, the candle stays a homogenous, smooth formulation. For a softer consistency product, incorporate Lipex 205™, liquid shea butter that is a versatile and low-spreading emollient which can be used at higher levels without the risk of crystallization.
|A||Lipex SheaSoft™||Butyrospermum Parkii Butter||75.00|
|Lipex Shea™||Butyrospermum Parkii Butter||25.00|
Procedure for Aroma Massage Candle
- Blend and melt ingredients in Phase A to 70°C until clear liquid is observed.
- Cool to 30°C while stirring.
- Add Phase B ingredients in given order into Phase A while stirring.
- Fill into jars.
- Cool to 22°C in cooling cabinet at 12°C.
- Final consistency can be optimized by adjusting cooling and/or stirring process.
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars