Experience hydration and soft skin with this Avocado Dream Cream! This cream is a lightweight luxurious moisturizer and will leave your skin feeling hydrated and smooth after application. Distinctive Emul-Lipid LB is incorporated to provide a rich skin feel as well as hydrate and moisturize the skin. Lipovol Argan has anti-oxidant properties
|Distinctive® Emul-Lipid LB||Behenyl Alcohol (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Palmitic Acid||5.00|
|2||Lipovol® Argan||Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil||3.00|
|Lipovol® A||Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil||5.00|
|Iso Jojoba™ 35||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter||5.00|
|Lipocol® SC Pastilles||Cetearyl Alcohol||2.50|
|3||FD&C Yellow No. 5 0.1% solution||Water (and) CI 19140 (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol||0.50|
|3||FD&C Blue No. 1 0.1% solution||Water (and) CI 42090 (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol||0.09|
|4||Sodium Hydroxide 20% solution||Water (and) Sodium Hydroxide||0.06|
- Add water and glycerin to the main vessel and mix until uniform with a propeller mix. Heat to 80°C.
- At 80°C, add Distinctive Emul-Lipid LB. Mix for 20 minutes or until fully hydrated. Maintain temperature at 80°C.
- Add ethylhexylglycerin. Mix until uniform.
- In a side beaker, premix Phase 2 and heat to 80°C.
- Switch to Silverson for high speed mixing. Add Phase 2 under homogenization. Mix for 5 minutes at 5000 rpm.
- Switch back to propeller mixing and begin to cool the batch.
- At 35°C, add Phase 3 ingredients. Mix until uniform. Cool to 30°C. pH adjust using Phase 4 ingredient.
Specifications of Avocado Dream Cream
Viscosity: RVT, TC, 4 rpm, 1 minute: 42,500 cps
Reference No. VPC.09.19.010