This Baby Care Lotion to Powder features the ingredient Rice PO4 Natural 9031 which is a special starch (phosphate cross-linked starch) based on rice used for applications in cosmetics. A finish of powder or powder bases with RICE PO4 NATURAL gives them an impression of velvet skin. Additionally RICE PO4 NATURAL appears matting, similar to titanium dioxide. Due to the microcrystalline structure of RICE PO4 NATURAL, a natural soft glimmer and a fluent change from powdered to unpowdered skin areas can be achieved.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Add to 100|
|RICE PO4 Natural 9031||Distarch Phosphate||10.00|
|D||PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil||1.00|
Procedure for Baby Care Lotion to Powder
- Prepare Part A and mixing until homogeneous, Heat up to 70 o C
- Prepare Part B and heat up to 70 o C
- Add Part B to Part A with stir for 15 minutes at high speed rate.
- Cool down batch to room temperature.
- Add Part C then mixing until homogeneous.
- Prepare Part D and mixing until homogeneous
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!