This Balancing Boost knocks out stressed skin and blemishes while improving the skin’s natural barrier, for on the spot treatment and when your skin is out of balance.
The formulation features Herbapurifine, a natural active complex combining the power of several natural herbs targeting blemished and impure skin and Phytosphingosine HCL which improves the appearance of red, inflamed, and blemished skin by soothing the skin and balancing its microflora.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|Phytosphingosine HCL||Phytosphingosine Hydrochloride||0.50|
|TEGOSOFT® PC 41 MB||Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate||3.00|
|C||TEGO® SML 20 C||Polysorbate 20||1.20|
|Herbapurifine||Aqua / Water; Butylene Glycol; Lecithin; Salix Alba Bark Extract; Bakuchiol; Magnolia Grandiflora Leaf Extract||3.00|
|E||Verstatil® PC||Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl Glycol||1.00|
Procedure for Balancing Boost
- Disperse HPMC to the water with stirring, ensuring HPMC is swelled.
- After the polymer swelled, add phase B, Phytosphingosine Hydrochloride, followed by TEGOSOFT® PC 41 MB with stirring.
- Heat to 80° C, ensure Phytosphingosine Hydrochloride is fully dissolved.
- Cool down to room temperature, add phase C, D and E with stirring.
- Adjust pH between 5.5 to 6.5.
Specifications of Balancing Boost
Viscosity: ~50 mPas (Brookfield DV2T Extra, sp. 4, 100 rpm)
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. ESG 1043/19