Beach Sand Remover
Because the beach is fun but taking the sand home with you everywhere is not, this formulation helps to remove sand from skin easily without water.
|Phase||Supplier||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Evonik||VARISOFT® TA 100||
|Bio-Botanica||Aloe Vera Gel in Glycerin||
Glycerin (and) Water (and) AloeBarbadensis Leaf Extract
|B||Evonik||TEGOSOFT®® SH||Stearyl Heptanoate||5.0|
Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil (and) Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil (and) Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil (and) Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil
|Campo||South Pacific Monoi Oil||
Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract
Butylene Glycol (and) Benzyl Alcohol (and) Sorbic Acid (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Lauryl Alcohol (and) Myristyl Alcohol
|Evonik||TEGO® Feel C 10||
|Agrana||Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) CI 77491 (and) CI 77492 (and) CI 77499 (and) Dimethicone||1.0|
- Prepare Phase A by dispersing all ingredients in water.
- Premix Phase B and warm to 40ºC to dissolve TEGOSOFT® SH. Add the ingredients of Phase B to Phase A and mix to combine.
- Add Silica Silylate to a separate vessel. While mixing at low shear, slowly add Phase A/B to Silica Silylate until the liquid is completely absorbed into the silica and it has turned into a dry powder. Clumping is normal during initial mixing.
- Add Hydrated Silica and mix. Add the rest of Phase C mixing well between additions.
- Pass through a 1 mm sieve 2-3 times to break up any agglomerates and to ensure an even mix.