Illuminate your skin with this Beauty Sleep Gel Cream while getting your beauty sleep! This formulation is light and quickly vanishes into the skin. It is enriched with a nature-derived moisturizer and a natural extract from premium true lavender, this gel cream feels delightfully luxurious and fresh, leaving soft, renewed skin.
This formulation features Nightessense biofunctional which is a natural extract from premium true lavender flower. It enhances the essential noctural processes and molecules for a night repair, night detox and cleanse, and night renew. Ultrathix P-100 is a multi-benefit rheology modifier that offers emulsion stability, reduces tack, and enhances skin feel properties. Ceraphyl SLK offers improved emolliency, spreadability, and a smooth, elegant feel on the skin.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Purified Water||Aqua||q.s. 100.0|
|Water/Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Glyceryl
Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (and) PVM/MA
|Ultrathix™️ P-100||Acrylic Acid/VP Crosspolymer||1.00|
|Phenoxyethanol (and) Propanediol (and) Propylene
Carbonate (and) Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and)
|C||Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate||2.00|
|Ceraphyl™️ SLK ester||Isodecyl Neopentanoate||2.00|
|Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (and) Polyglyceryl-3
Stearate (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin
|Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic
|E||Nightessense™️ biofunctional||Butylene glycol (and) Water/Aqua (and) Lavandula
Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
|Fragrance/Parfum (and) Coumarin (and) Limonene
Procedure for Beauty Sleep Gel Cream
- In the main beaker, add Phase A ingredients one at a time, in order, and mix well until homogeneous while heating to 75°C.
- At room temperature, premix Phase B.
- At 60°C, add Phase B, mix well until the gel is smooth
- In a side beaker, heat Phase C at 75°C until all melted.
- At 75°C, add Phase C in the main vessel and homogenize. The emulsion should be homogeneous.
- Cool down the batch.
- At room temperature in a side beaker, premix phase D until clear.
- At 60°C, add Phase D in the main vessel and mix well until homogeneous.
- At 30°C, add Phase E ingredients one by one and mix well.
- Stop at 25°C.
Specifications of Beauty Sleep Gel Cream
Appearance: white gel cream
pH: 5.2 – 5.7
Viscosity (D0): 40,000 – 50,000cps (Brookfield RVT, Spindle B, 5 RPM, 1 minute, 25°C)
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. 100-10165