This Chia Seed Detox Pudding is a hydrating cream with Lipobead Detox with Coconut Charcoal MB. It hydrates, purifies, and detoxes the skin.
Lipobead Detox with Coconut Charcoal MB is a spherical delivery system that allows formulating with all the benefits of Activated Charcoal without having to create a dark formulation. It was designed to help absorb and neutralize contaminants by purifying the skin and keeping it clean and radiant.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|Glycerin (and) Phospholipids||1.00|
|2||Glycerin (and) Phospholipids||3.00|
|3||Hydrogenated Lecithin, Behenyl alcohol, and palmitic acid||5.00|
|5||Argan Oil||Argania Spinosa Oil||5.00|
|Iso Jojoba™ 35||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter||5.00|
|Chia Seed Oil||Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil||1.00|
|Nigella Sativa Seed Oil||1.00|
|Lipocol™ SC||Cetearyl Alcohol||2.50|
|6||Lipobead™ Detox with Coconut Charcoal MB||Mannitol (and) Cellulose (and) Charcoal Powder (and) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||2.00|
Procedure for Chia Seed Detox Pudding
- Add Phase 1 to the main vessel and begin propeller mixing. Mix until uniform. Heat to 80°C.
- Premix Phase 2 ingredients and add to the main vessel. Mix until uniform.
- Add Phase 3 ingredients and hydrate at 80°C for 25 minutes.
- Add Phase 4.
- Premix Phase 5 ingredients in a side vessel. Place the water phase on silverson and homogenize – sq hole at 6000 RPM and add Phase 5 under homogenization.
- At 35°C, add Phase 6 ingredient with very slow sweep mixing.
- Cool batch to 30°C.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars