Combat odour and stay fresh with this Clear AP/Deo Roll-on!
TEGO® Alkanol IC 20 is a mild solubilizer and non-ionic surfactant for use in skin and hair care applications. This material has outstanding solubilizing properties for lipophilic ingredients. REWOPAL® PEG 6000 DS is an efficient thickening agent in formulations. ANTIL® 171 is suitable for the modern preparation of e. g. shampoos, shower and bath preparations in a cold process, where it is necessary to use liquid thickening agents, which are easy to bring into the production process at any time, even into the final formulation.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||TEGO® Alkanol IC 20||Isoceteth-20||5.00|
|REWOPAL® PEG 6000 DS||PEG-150 Distearate||1.00|
|D||ANTIL® 171||PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate||2.00|
|E||Chlorohydrol (50% sol.) (Aluminium Chlorohydrate)||20.00|
Procedures for Clear Ap/Deo Roll-On
- Heat Phase A ingredients and Phase B ingredients separately while stirring to 80°C.
- Heat Phase C ingredients separately while stirring to 80°C.
- Add Phase B to Phase A slowly while stirring.
- Heat Phase A/B/C to 80° and stirr well.
- Cool down with gentle stirring to 40°C and add Phase D ingredient. Stir well.
- Add Phase E ingredient while stirring.
- Stir well and cool below 30°C.
*Phase C must be very well hydrated. Best prepared 24 hours in advance.
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. H 11/10-27