This Clear Micellar Conditioner is prepared with Poly SugaQuat L-1010P and ColaLipid C in a unique concept for a silicone-fee, clear conditioner that is designed with micellar technology to provide mild, weightless conditioning without buildup.
|1||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|4||Poly Suga®Quat L-1010P||Polyquaternium-78||4.00|
|5||Cola®Lipid C||Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate||4.00|
|7||Benzyl Alcohol and Ethylhexylglycerin and Tocopherol||1.00|
|8||Citric Acid, 50%||Citric Acid||qs to pH|
- Heat 1/3 of the water to 80 – 85°C and chill the remaining balance of water to ~5°C.
- Disperse ingredient 2 in the hot water. Then add the balance of the cold water while mixing. Begin cooling to 40 – 45°C.
- Mix until smooth and uniform. Then add ingredient 3.
- Once at 40 – 45°C, add ingredients 4 – 7 in order. Mix until clear and uniform.
- Adjust to pH 5.0 – 5.5 with citric acid.
Specifications of Clear Micellar Conditioner
Appearance: Clear, Viscous Liquid
pH: 5.0 – 5.5
Viscosity: 4,000 – 6,000 cP
% Solids: 4.4 – 4.6
Looking for an eco-friendly alternative? Check out this formula for a Eco Conditioner Bar
For a cleaning and conditioning duo set, get more ideas, innovations and formulations for your next project with our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. 1044