D.S.A. 7 is a physically modified, surface active rice starch with high adsorption for oil and fats and is has especially been developed for dry hair shampoo and powder buffer.
|D.S.A. 7||Oryza Sativa Starch (and)
|Vitamin blend||Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol||0.10|
1. Put the ethanol in first
2. Add Stearalkonium Bentonite portion wise under stirring and homogenize.
3. Stir at 25°C until the solution is homogenous
4. Enter the components Quaternium-98 , vitamin blend, Isopropyl Myristate and Parfum one after the other whilst stirring.
5. Stir at 25°C until the solution is homogenous.
6. D.S.A. 7 is added portion wise whilst stirring for 15 minutes
7. Stir at 25°C until the solution is homogenous.
8. Add the produced solution.
9. Usage of valve, clinching of the can, filling with propellant.
INFORMATION ON VALVES:
Manufacturer: Precision Dispensing Solutions Europe GmbH
Stem: 2X.020 NYLON
Gasket: BUNA SH65 s-90
Spring: V2A DRAHT 0.51mm 5 Wind. P
Housing: 050X.020 NYL KRA
Cap: WBL EPON ON GEB PH-F.
Tube: STEIGROHR STD-PE INN.3.15
Spray head: KOSMOS*STD. 030 ST MINIB AD_95_