Incorporate this Face Primer into your skin care routine! It provides emolliency and moisturization to the skin.
Beantree is a naturally derived emollient from castor and rapeseed. It absorbs quickly into the skin for long-lasting emolliency. Dermothix 100 is a nonionic thickener and rheology modifier. It imparts a unique rheology (Newtonian elastic liquid) to the final product.
|Isostearyl Neopentanoate/Isocetyl Stearate||5.00|
|Dermothix 100||Disteareth-100 IPDI||3.00|
|Linoleaidopropyl Ethyl Dimonium Ethosulfate (and) Dimethyl Lauramine Isostearate||1.00|
Procedure for Face Primer
- Combine water phase ingredients (Phase A) and heat to 75°C.
- In the main beaker, add oil phase (Phase B) ingredients. Heat to 75°C until all components are melted.
- Emulsify by slowing adding Phase A into Phase B.
- Begin cooling while mixing.
- At approximately 35°C – 40°C, add preservatives from Phase C.
Add extra protection to your skin with this Broad Spectrum Sunscreen! It sunscreen product protects the skin from harmful UV rays and also provides conditioning benefits.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars