This Facial Serum with Beraclay Yellow is a multifunctional pro-aging serum containing Açai Extract for anti-glycation and anti-pollution activity. It also contains Beraclay Yellow, a detoxifying clay that will reduce the appearance of pores, smoothing the skin texture, and illuminating the face. This clay provides a purifying, astringent, and remineralizing action. It also absorbs oiliness without dehydrating the skin.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|D||Cetearyl Glucoside (and)
|E||Sorbitan Caprylate (and)
|F||Açai Extract||Water, Glycerin, Euterpe oleracea fruit extract||2.50|
Procedure for Facial Serum with Beraclay Yellow
- Mix the ingredients of Phase A and homogenize for 30 minutes.
- Disperse Phase B into Phase A under stirring and homogenize it for 15 minutes with medium stirring.
- Pre-mix Phase C and add into Phase A+B while stirring.
- Heat the Phase A+B+C.
- In an auxiliary beaker, add Phase D and heat to 75°C – 80°C.
- Add Phase D into Phase A+B+C while stirring.
- Start to cool down under medium stirring. Add Phases E, F, and G below 35°C.
- Check the pH and if necessary, adjust to 5.0 – 5.5.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Hair Care: More Diverse, Representative, and Inclusive!
Formulation No. FAC 096-0719_05