Treat your skin with this Foaming Body Scrub! This foaming scrub contains an upcycled Rice Bran Wax to gently exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
|Disodium EDTA||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
|B||Butylene Glycol||Butylene Glycol||3.50|
|Colamate DSLS||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate||16.00|
|D||Hydrolyzed Mango Juice Extract (&) Hydrolyzed Garcinia Mangostama Fruit Extract (&) Hydrolyzed Anona Cherimola Fruit Extract||3.00|
|Benzyl Alcohol (&)
Methylchlorisothiazolinone (&) Methylisothiazolinone
|Naturebead® R20||Oryza Sative (Rice) Bran Wax||1.25|
|Oryza Sative (Rice) Bran Wax (and) Chromium Hydroxide Green||0.25|
|Lactose (&) Microcrystalline Cellulose (&) Chromium Hydroxide Green (&)Tocopheryl Acetate||0.20|
Procedure for Foaming Body Scrub
- Combine Phase A ingredients in the main mixing kettle following the listed order with medium prop mixing. Mix for 5 – 10 minutes at 25°C – 35°C until solution is completely clear and free of solids.
- Combine Phase B ingredients in a side kettle following the listed order with slow prop mixing. Mix for 5 – 10 minutes at 20°C – 25°C until homogenous opaque slurry is achieved.
- Add Phase B to Phase A with slow prop mixing. Mix for 5 – 10 minutes at 25°C – 35°C.
- Heat Phase AB to 85°C – 90°C for a minimum of 5 minutes. A completely clear solution free of solids is achieved.
- Combine Phase C ingredients in a side kettle following the listed order with slow prop mixing. Mix for 5 – 10 minutes at 20°C – 25°C until a clear solution is achieved. Check pH and adjust to 5.5. – 6.5 with addition of Glycolic Acid if required.
- Ad Phase C to Phase AB with very slow prop mixing and hold at 85°C – 90°C for 1 minute with very slow prop mixing.
- Cool Phase ABC to 40°C – 45°C with very slow prop mixing. Do not aerate.
- Add the ingredients from Phase D in the order listed and with very slow prop mixing to Phase ABC. Wait until each ingredient is fully dispersed before proceeding to the next one in the order. Do not aerate.
- Continue mixing and cool to 25°C – 30°C. Drop batch.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. SCR-1922