This Hybrid Beauty Hair Leave-In & Skin Moisturizer is a versatile formula that combines practicality and performance in a single product.
It can be used on the skin and hair, as it brings in its composition two active ingredients, Murumuru Butter, which provides recovery of the skin’s natural elasticity by strengthening the skin barrier while promoting hydration and softness to the hair. It also features Beracare BBA, which stimulates the hyaluronic acid and collagen synthesis, improving skin firmness, in addition to acting as a natural hair conditioning agent.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Upt o 100%|
|B||Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate||1.50|
|Refined Murumuru Butter||Astrocaryum murumuru seed
|Beracare BBA||Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Tocopherol||3.00|
(and) Benzyl Alcohol
Procedure for Hybrid Beauty Hair Leave-In & Skin Moisturizer
- .Mix the ingredients of phase (A) and heat until 75ºC – 80ºC.
- In another beaker, weight all ingredients of phase (B) and heat until 75°C – 80°C.
- Add phase (B) into phase (A) under stirring.
- Start to cool down under medium stirring. Add phases (C) below 35°C.
- Check the pH and adjust to 4.2-4.7, if necessary.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Hair Care: More Diverse, Representative, and Inclusive!
Formulation No. COR 170-0921