Give your skin a soft and smooth feel with this lightweight Mirage Luxe Cream! Liponate CCC is a naturally derived light emollient ester. It leaves an invisible film on the skin that contributes to long-term hydration after application. Ceramide TIC-001 is a sphingolipid that is incorporated to provide protection to the skin barrier and aid in its maintenance and repair.
|Disodium EDTA||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
|2||Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer||0.30|
|Ceramide TIC-001||Ceramide NG||0.05|
|5||Lipomulse® LUXE||Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-40 Stearate (and) Ceteareth-20||3.50|
|6||Sodium Hydroxide 20% Solution||Water (and) Sodium Hydroxide||0.40|
- In the main vessel equipped with a saw tooth propeller mixer, add Phase 1 ingredients and heat to 80°C.
- Sprinkle in Phase 2 ingredient and mix until fully dispersed.
- Add Phase 3 ingredient. Mix until uniform.
- In a side beaker, premix Phase 4 ingredients and heat to 90°C. Mix until uniform.
- Begin to cool the side beaker. At 80°C, add Phase 5 ingredients to the side beaker. Mix until uniform.
- Add the premix into the main vessel. Mix until uniform. Begin to cool the batch.
- At 75°C, add Phase 6 ingredient and mix until uniform.
- Switch to sweep mixing at 60-70 rpm. Drop batch at 30°C.
Specifications of Mirage Luxe Cream
Viscosity: RVT, TD, 4 rpm, 1 minute, 175,000 cps.
Reference No. VPC.09.19.005