This eco-conscious Moisturizing Shampoo Bar comes to you in a solid bar form, designed to outlast multiple of its bottle counterparts and reduce plastic waste. This bar is pH-balanced and simply prepared with a hot-pour process. For a rich lather and light conditioning, this formula features Colonial SCS and ColaLipid GS. ColaMoist 200 is also added to lock in moisture.
Use: Apply Moisturizing Shampoo Bar to wet hair with a combing/swiping motion and massage into a lather before rinsing. Keep bar dry between uses.
|3||Citric Acid 50%||Citric Acid||0.40|
|4||Colonial SCS||Sodium Coco-Sulfate||33.00|
|6||Cola®Lipid GS||Sodium Grapeseedamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate||4.00|
|7||Cola®Moist 200||Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride||2.00|
- Combine ingredients 1 – 3.
- Add ingredient 4, then heat to 65 – 70°C, ensuring adequate mixing to keep needles evenly dispersed.
- Once at temperature, continue mixing until needles are completely dissolved.
- Maintaining temperature, add ingredient 5. Continue mixing until melted and uniform.
- Add ingredients 6 – 9. Mix until uniform. Then pour into desired mold and allow to cool completely.
Appearance: Solid, Opaque Bar
pH: 5.5 – 6.0
Shampoo Bars: Tame that mane without the plastic bottle! Shampoo Bars have been making a splash recently due to driving consumer demand for less packaging, less waste, and convenience with beauty on-the-go. With plenty of ingredients that can make up a natural Sampoo Bar – you have endless combinations that can let your creativity soar! What about adding a Conditioner Bar to make the perfect natural duo set for cleansing and conditioning? Or create a one-step beard and hair shower bar for men?
Get more ideas, innovations and formulations for your next project with our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. 1050