This Natural Definition Styling Wax accentuates the hair and enhances volume and texture. Natural styling agents and vegetable oils keep the hair soft and flexible.
This formulation features dermosoft GMCY MB which is a 100% naturally derived multifunctional ingredient that provides moisturizing properties and has a co-emulsifying effect in emulsions, solubilization, and pigment dispersion.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||dermofeel® viscolid MB||Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil||5.00|
|Sunflower Oil||Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil||9.25|
|dermofeel® sensolv MB||Isoamyl Laurate||7.00|
|Castor Oil, Refined||Ricinus Communis Seed Oil||21.00|
|TEGO® Alkanol 1618 MB||Cetearyl Alcohol||6.00|
|TEGIN® M Pellets MB||Glyceryl Stearate||5.00|
|Shea Butter, Refined||Buytrospermum Parkii Butter||2.00|
|Coconut Oil, Refined, Organic||Cocos Nucifera Oil||6.50|
|TEGO® Feel C 10||Cellulose||9.00|
|dermofeel® Toco 70 non GMO||Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus Sed oil||0.50|
|dermosoft® GMCY MB||Glyceryl Caprylate||1.00|
|B||Acacia Honey Organic||6.00|
Procedure for Natural Definition Styling Wax
- Mix ingredients of Phase A one after the other and heat up to 80°C under medium stirring until a clear solution is obtained.
- Start to cool down under medium stirring.
- Add Phase B and Phase C ingredients below 50°C.
- Homogenize at approximately 40°C (turbidity should be observed).
- Fill immediately into final containers and leave the gel untouched.
Specifications for Natural Definition Styling Wax
Appearance: light yellow, high viscous wax
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. L105-7.20-1219