This emollient Crean, is a long wear moisturizing hand cream, The nature soft 860R provides occlusive properties to hand in the long lasting effects.
|B||Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil)||9.00|
|Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth-20||4.50|
|C||Naturesoft 860R||Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Wax||5.00|
|D||Barguard CP||Capryl Glycol / Phenoxyethanol / Hexylene Glycol||0.50|
|Vitamin E Acetate||0.50|
Reference No. SC-2015
- Weigh Phase A ingredients: DI Water, Xantham Gum, Glycerine into a separate beaker. Heat the mixture to 158°F. Mix thoroughly until all the Xantham Gum has fully dissolved.
- Weigh Phase B ingredients: Coconut Oil, Procol CS-20-D, Protachem GMS-450 in a separate beaker. Heat the mixture to 194°F – 212°F or until all ingredients are fully dissolved and homogenous.
- Add Phase B into Phase A and use a homogenizer to mix on high speed. Mix the product for 10 – 20 minutes until it is uniform and homogenous.
- Add Phase C into the batch. Mix the product on high speed for 15 – 20 min until its uniform and homogenous.
- Add Phase D Barguard CP and Vit E Acetate into the batch and mix for 5 – 10 minutes. If batch gets thick increased the mixing speed appropriately to keep the batch moving uniformly. Make sure to scrape sides and incorporate in the mix.