This Purifying Clay Mask with Lipobead Detox with Charcoal is an ultra-purifying mask that contains Lipobead Detox to deep clean and visibly reduce pores.
Lipobead Detox with Charcoal is a spherical delivery system that allows formulations with all the benefits of Active Charcoal without having to create a dark formulation. The Activated Charcoal in this ingredient absorbs oil, toxins, and impurities from the skin.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|2||Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||1.00|
|5||Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20||5.00|
|Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable based)||1.00|
|DW Jojoba Colourless||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil||2.00|
|Lipex Shea||Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)||1.00|
|7||Lipobead® Detox with Charcoal||Mannitol (and) Cellulose (and) Iron Oxides (and) Charcoal Powder (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose||3.00|
Procedure for Purifying Clay Mask with Lipobead Detox with Charcoal
- Mix Phase 1 ingredients with medium speed propeller stirring.
- Slowly add Phase 2 to the main batch. Start heating to 75°C. Use medium to high speed stirring until fully dispersed for 30 minutes.
- When dispersed, add premixed Phase 3. Use medium speed propeller, stirring for 20 minutes. Continue heating.
- Add Phase 4 ingredient to the main batch. Continue mixing and heating.
- Inside vessel, combine Phase 5 ingredients and start heating to 75°C.
- Add heated Phase 5 to the main vessel. Continue mixing until homogeneous. Begin cooling.
- Add Phase 6 to the main vessel, continue mixing.
- When the batch reaches to 30°C, add Phase 7 to the main vessel.
- Add preservative and continue mixing and cooling. Shut down when the batch reaches 25°C.
Specifications for Purifying Clay Mask with Lipobead Detox with Charcoal
Viscosity (TF at 1.5 rpm): 250,000 cps
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. VPC.08.17.011