These Renewing and Exfoliating Foot Socks are composed of Beraclay Red and Crystal Quartz which makes them ideal for removing impurities and dead cells, recovering feet’s natural moisture and elasticity by strengthening the skin barrier, while leaving feet feeling soft and beautiful.
This formulation features the following ingredients:
- Beraclay Red: the natural red colouring of this ingredient comes from its concentration of iron. It softens the skin, causing an immediate perceptible effect. The presence of active oligoelements gives this clay a distinct beneficial result for sensitive skin.
- Cupuaçu Butter Refined: acts as an emollient, providing a pleasant touch, softness, and smoothness to the skin. It promotes the recovery of natural moisture and elasticity by strengthening the skin barrier
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|D||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan
|Copaiba Oil Refined||Copaifera officinalis (Balsam
Copaiba) Resin, Tocopherol
|Cupuaçu Butter Refined||Theobroma grandiflorum
seed butter, Tocopherol
Procedure for Renewing and Exfoliating Foot Socks
- In the main beaker add Phase A, mix it well during 30 minute and heat up to 75°C – 80°C.
- Add Phase B into Phase A slowly and mix during 15 minutes.
- Pre-mix Phase C and add into Phase A+B.
- In an auxiliary beaker mix Phase D and heat up to 75°C – 80°C.
- Then add Phase D into A+B+C.
- Add Phase E one by one when the temperature starts to cool down around 30°C.
- Verify the pH and if necessary, adjust to 5.5 – 6.0.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Hair Care: More Diverse, Representative, and Inclusive!
Formulation No. COR 152-1019