Renew your skin while you sleep with this innovative, moisturizing Resetting Lunar Mask! Scoop the cream onto the face to apply an even layer; leave on for 10 – 15 minutes to absorb into the skin. Wipe off the excess with a tissue and massage the remaining cream into the skin (do not rinse). Awake to moisturized skin that feels velvety soft and smooth. The unique cream texture will reshape itself after use, always offering a smooth surface.
This formulation features Nightessense biofunctional which is a natural extract from the premium true lavender flower. It enhances the essential noctural processes and molecules for a night repair, night detox and cleanse, and night renew.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Purified Water||Aqua||q.s. 100.0|
|Water/Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Glyceryl
Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer (and) PVM/MA
|Phenoxyethanol (and) Propanediol (and) Propylene
Carbonate (and) Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) o-
|C||Potassium Cetyl Phosphate||0.50|
|Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate||3.00|
|Ceraphyl™️ SLK||Isodecyl Neopentanoate||6.00|
|Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Hydrogenated
Polydecene (and) Trideceth-6
|E||Nightessense™️ biofunctional||Butylene Glycol (and) Water/Aqua (and) Lavandula
Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
|Fragrance/Parfum (and) Geraniol (and) Limonene
Procedure for Resetting Lunar Mask
- Homogenize Phase A in the main vessel and start to heat to 75 – 80°C.
- At 50°C, sprinkle in Phase B (premixed at room temperature) and mix while heating until viscosity slightly increases.
- In a side beaker, prepare Phase D, heat to 75 – 80°C until homogeneous.
- At 75°C, add Phase C in the main vessel and mix until homogeneous.
- At 75°C, add Phase D while homogenizing. The emulsion should be homogeneous.
- Cool down the temperature.
- At 30°C, add Phase E ingredients one by one and mix well.
- Stop at 25°C once batch colour is homogeneous.
Specifications of Resetting Lunar Mask
Appearance: pale purple o/w emulsion
pH: 5.7 – 6.2
Viscosity (D0): 80,000 – 120,000 cps (Brookfield RVT, Spindle C, 5 rpm, 1 minute, 25°C)
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. 100-1011 4B