Bring shine and softness to your hair by cleansing it with this Revitalizing Shampoo!
The significant presence of behenic acid in the active Beracare Bio-Behenic Active System makes it effective in hair conditioning, improving its compatibility and softness. When compared to traditional conditioning agents in the same concentration, it is able to maintain an equivalent performance in the spreading, rinsing and shine attributes.
|A||Water||Aqua||q.s to 100.00|
|B||Sodium Laureth Sulphate||27.00|
|Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (and) Modified Starch||1.00|
|Beracare Bio-Behenic Active System||Pantaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil||1.00|
|D||Glycerin (and) Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Powder (and) Water||1.00|
Procedure for Revitalizing Shampoo
- Weigh ingredients of Phase A and homogenize.
- Weigh ingredients of Phase B and heat until completely solubilized.
- Add Phase B into Phase A and homogenize slowly.
- Weigh ingredients of Phase C. Homogenize.
- Add in Phase D ingredients and homogenize.
- Add in Phase E ingredients and homogenize.
- Add in Phase F ingredients and adjust viscosity and pH.
pH: 6.0 – 6.5
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. CAP1057D08