|Inulin Lauryl Carbamate||1.2|
|Sodium magnesium silicate||0.8|
|Aluminium chlorhydrate (powder)||12.5|
|CORN PO4 PH“B“||Distarch phosphate||3|
1. Disperse Part A in the water at 65˚C and mix well.
2. Premix the Aluminium chlorhydrate (powder) and stir until completely dissolved: Heat the solution to 40˚C and add the other ingredients of Phase B one by one while mixing.
3. Add Phase B to Phase A whilst intensive mixing.
4. Heat the ingredients of Phase C to 60˚C.
5. Add Phase C whilst mixing at 2500 rpm for 4 minutes.
6. Cool to 35˚C whilst stirring at 500 rpm with a planetary mixer.
7. Add Phase D whilst stirring at 500 rpm with a planetary mixer.