This Salicylic Acid Soap Bar is a mild, medicated soap for the face and body. The soap bar helps clear and prevent acne on the face and body. This formula features WS SA50 loaded with 50% Salicylic Acid.
WA SA50 is based on Tagra’s WS Tech™ unique technology, which significantly increases Salicylic Acid aqueous solubility. Salicylic Acid is provided as a dry powder, allows for straightforward particle incorporation into water based formulation, at room temperature while maintaining the formulations acidic pH. The result is a homogenous dispersion with increased stability.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Blend Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (and) SodiumCoco Sulfate (and) Potassium Lauryl Sulfate (and) Sodium Cocyl Glycinate (and) Cetreal alcohol (and) Glycerine (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Diocyl didoceyl fluoroptyl citrate (and) Polyquantemium-7 (and) water (and) Maltodextrin (and) Phosphoric (and) Potassium chloride (and) Sodium chloride (and) Disodium Etironate||78.0|
|B||WS™ SA50||Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid||2.0|
|Dipropylene Glycol (and) Boswellia Serrata Gum||3.3|
Procedure for Salicylic Acid Soap Bar:
- Mix water with WA SA50 and until dissolved under stirring.
- Add the Betaine until dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Simultaneously, begin heating the soap base with occasional mixing until melted.
- Slowly add the mixture using gentle mixing and heating, if necessary, to keep it in liquid form.
- When homogenous, pour mixture into the mold and cool.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. ED4223