Hair feeling dry and rough? Rescue hair with this Soooo Smooth – Hair Mask!
This formulation features Capillus Pro 22 which is an Amazonian cationic surfactant, the result of the synergy between natural ingredients and the transformation technology for maximum performance. This ingredient combines the benefits of conditioning and application of amido amines and the natural efficacy of the pracaxi oil (rich in behenic acid)
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|Capillus Pro 22||Pentaclethramidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin||2.00|
|B||Lactic Acid||q.s. 4.0 – 4.5|
|Rain Forest Refined Patauá Oil||Oenocarpus pataua fruit oil, Tocopherol||2.00|
|Hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate (and) Hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables||0.80|
|Rain Forest Refined Babaçu Oil||Orbignya oleifera seed oil, Tocopherol||2.00|
|Vitamin E||Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil||0.20|
|G||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||1.00|
|H||Lactic Acid||q.s. 4.0 – 4.5|
Procedure for Soooo Smooth – Hair Mask
- Weight Step A and heat to 75-80°C.
- Adjust the pH value in the range of 4.0 – 4.5 using Step B.
- Keep the Phases (A+B) under stirring for 30 minutes.
- Add Step C to A+B.
- Mix the Phase D and add in the Phases A+B+C.
- Weigh Stage E and heat to 75-80°C.
- Pour Stage E into A+B+C+D under stirring.
- Add phases F and G below 35°C and keep under stirring until cooling.
- If necessary, adjust the pH value using Step H.
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars!
Soooo Smooth – Hair Mask