Protect yourself from UV radiation by applying this Spray It SPF 50+ low viscous, high SPF sun care spray!
Based on TEGO Care PBS 6 MB which is able to stabilize high amounts of UV filters even in low-viscous systems. TEGOSOFT XC MB is a very popular emollient with excellent solubility for organic UV filters. TEGO Feel C 10 is a 100% natural eco-friendly alternative to microplastics in leave-on applications.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||TEGO® Care PBS 6 MB||Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate||3.00|
|TEGOSOFT® XC MB||Phenoxyethyl Caprylate||3.00|
|dermofeel® sensolv MB||Isoamyl Laurate||2.00|
|Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine||6.00|
|Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate||5.00|
|TEGO® Feel C 10||Cellulose||1.00|
|dermofeel® Toco 70 non GMO||Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||0.20|
|Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid||4.00|
|D||Verstatil® BOB||Benzyl Alcohol; Caprylic Glycol; Benzoic Acid||1.20|
|E||Tromethamine (30% in water)||Tromethamine||q.s.|
Procedure for Spray It SPF 50+
- Heat Phase A and Phase B ingredients separately to approximately 80°C.
- Add Phase A to Phase B with stirring*.
- Cool with gentle stirring to approximately 30°C and add Phase C and D ingredients.
- Homogenize for a short time.
- Adjust pH 6.5 – 6.8 with Phase E.
* Important: If Phase A has to be charged into the vessel first, Phase B must be added without stirring.
Specifications for Spray It SPF 50+
Viscosity: ~ Pas (Brookfield RV DV-I, sp. 4, 5 rpm)
pH Value: 6.5 – 6.8
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. FU 03/19-1