This SunCare Oil SPF 30 is an anhydrous sun care product with light and easily absorbing oils composition. It goes on the skin evenly without tackiness and oiliness, leaving the skin supple, soft and protected against UVA and UVB radiation. Lipex SheaLight is used as an effective solvent of UV filters and emollient at the same time. Lipex PreAct protects the skin against damage caused by sun exposure. This oil can be used in a sprayable form or with actuator, depending on the desired application form.
|A||Lipex SheaLight™||Shea Butter Ethyl Esters||69.00|
|Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine||2.00|
|Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate||3.00|
|C||Lipex PreAct™||Canola Oil||2.00|
Procedure for SunCare Oil SPF 30
- Blend phase A ingredients and start to heat to 75°C.
- Cool the oil phase to room temperature.
- Premix the ingredients of Phase B.
- Add Phase B to Phase A while mixing.
- Melt Phase C ingredient at 45°C.
- Add Phase C to Phase A+B.
- Stir vigorously.
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. AAK-14-275