This Underarm Beauty Glamour Deo Foundation is a soft compact foundation with convenient coverage effect. dermosoft® decalact deo MB and TEGODEO® PY 88 G fight effective against body odor.
The formulation features TEGODEO® PY 88 G is a highly effective deodorant based on the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid with tocopherol as an antioxidant. It is especially suitable for use in emulsion type deodorant formulations. TEGODEO® PY 88 G does not inhibit natural transpiration, deodorants formed during bacterial decomposition of perspiration are chemically fixed.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||dermofeel® viscolid MB||Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil||4.00|
|Copernicia Cerifera Cera||3.50|
|Hydrogenated Castor Oil||1.00|
|Castor Oil, Refined||Ricinus Communis Seed Oil||26.00|
|TEGOSOFT® DC MB||Decyl Cocoate||23.65|
|TEGOSOFT® AC MB||Isoamyl Cocoate||7.50|
|TEGODEO® PY 88 G||Zinc Ricinoleate||0.50|
|dermofeel® Toco 70 non GMO||Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil||0.20|
|dermosoft® Pentiol eco||Pentylene Glycol||1.75|
|B||CI 77891; Silica||15.50|
|CI 77492; Silica||1.90|
|CI 77491; Silica||0.60|
|CI 77499; Silica||0.2|
|TEGO® Feel C 10||Cellulose||2.0|
|D||dermosoft® GMCY MB||Glyceryl Caprylate||0.60|
|dermosoft® decalact deo MB||Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate; Triethyl Citrate; Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil||0.70|
|Limonene; Citrus Limon Peel Oil; Citral; Linalool||1.40|
Procedure for Underarm Beauty Glamour Deo Foundation
- Heat Phase A up to 110°C until completely melted.
- Mix and grind pigments of Phase B and ad stepwise to Phase A while stirring.
- Add ingredients of Phase C stepwise in the given order until fully incorporated.
- Allow to cool down to 70 – 75°C and keep stirring for approximately 15 minutes to remove the remaining air or use vacuum.
- Add and dissolve ingredients of Phase D.
- Pour into suitable containers at approximately 70°C.
Appearance: Brown solid wax
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Don’t Sweat the AP/DEO Market!