Protect your skin from harmful UV radiation by using this UV Protection Cream that is SPF 35.
AvoCap, HomCap, OmcCap and TitanCap all act as sunscreen agents (organic UV filters) and aesthetic enhancers. They enhance photostability, increase SPF values, reduce systemic absorption and allow unlimited UV filters combinations.
|A||Water||Aqua||up to 100.00|
|Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride||1.00|
|Benzyl Alcohol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Benzoic Acid||1.00|
|Magnesium Sulphate||Magnesium Sulphate||1.00|
|Isododecane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer||1.00|
|Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil||0.50|
|D||AvoCap™||Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Octocrylene (and) Cellulose Acetate||3.75|
|Ethylhexyl Salicylate (and) Cellulose Acetate||5.80|
|HomCap™||Homosalate (and) Cellulose Acetate||5.80|
|OmcCap™||Octyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Cellulose Acetate||8.10|
|Benzophenone-3 (and) Octocrylene (and) Cellulose Acetate||4.50|
|TitanCap™||Titanium Dioxide (and) Poly Methyl Methacrylate||7.00|
Procedure for UV Protection Cream
- Mix the ingredients in Phase A together. Then heat to a 60°C.
- Separately mix all the ingredients in Phase B together and then homogenize. Heat to 60°.
- Very slowly, add Phase A ingredients to Phase B under a paddle type mixer. Increase the mixing speed as the product thickens. Then begin to cool.
- At around 40°C, add Phase C ingredients and continue to mix.
- Mix the ingredients in Phase D together and then add them to the Phase A+B+C at 40°C.
- When mixed well, emulsify at high speed for about 2 – 3 minutes.
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars