This colourful Vivian Violet Waterproof Mascara is perfect to make your eyes pop!
This formulation contains SynCrystal effect pigments that are based on synthetic fluorphlogopite flakes that allow superior skin feel, outstanding chroma, and a significantly lower level of impurities compared to natural mica based pigments.
|A||Cetyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-75 Stearate (and)
Ceteth-20 (and) Steareth-20
|Butylene Glycol Cocoate||4.00|
|Aqua and Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer and CI77266
and Methylpropandiol and Simethicone and Caprylyl Glycol and Phenylpropanol
|C||Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer||12.00|
|D||SynCrystal Red||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (and) Titanium Dioxide||2.50|
|SynCrystal Blue||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (and) Titanium Dioxide||2.50|
|E||Phenoxyethanol (and) Piroctone Olamine||0.50|
|Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark
Extract, Lauryl Alcohol
|Water, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract||1.00|
|Linoleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid||0.50|
Procedure for Vivian Violet Waterproof Mascara
- Disperse Xanthan Gum in water and glycerin.
- Add the last ingredient listed in Phase B.
- Heat Phase A and B separately to 85°C.
- Add Phase B into Phase A.
- Cool down to 70°C and then add Phase C ingredient.
- Cool down to 60°C and add the pigments from Phase D.
- Cool down to 50°C and one by one, add Phase E ingredients.
- Stir until everything is uniform.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. CC/1128/EU