This long-wear Volumizing Mascara is the perfect product to give lift and volume to your lashes. It is great for all day wear!
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||0.40|
|C||Isododecane (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl/Dimmer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate||5.00|
|Iso Jojoba™ 35||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil||0.50|
|Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate||2.00|
|C15-19 Alkane (and) C12-14 Isoparaffin (and) Polyisobutene||4.00|
|Microcare 350||Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax||1.50|
|D||Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone||1.00|
|Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Trimethylsiloxisilicate||15.00|
Procedure for Volumizing Mascara
- In the main kettle, combine Phase A ingredients one at a time. Mix with low shear homogenization and slight heating for 30 minutes until all ingredients are completely dissolved.
- When Phase A is completely dissolved, add the Phase B ingredients one at a time and homogenize until completely dissolved.
- When Phase B is completely dissolved, heat to 80°C under homogenization.
- Pre-mix the ingredients of Phase D in a separate container until uniform.
- In a separate vessel, weigh the components of Phase C and begin heating to 80°C. Mix until all the waxes are completely melted and dissolved.
- When both phases are at 80°C and uniform, slowly add Phases A and B to Phase C and homogenize for 15 minutes.
- Slowly begin to cool the batch. When the temperature reaches to 45°C, slowly add pre-mixed Phase D under homogenization. Mix until uniform.
- Switch to side wiper or paddle agitation and continue to cool batch to room temperature. When the batch is at room temperature, store in appropriate containers.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars
Reference No. M-1702