Give your brows some fullness and definition with this Warm Brownie Eye Brow Gel! This formula features SynCrystal effect pigments which provide the warm brown colour.
SynCrystal effect pigments are based on synthetic fluorphlogopite flakes that allow superior skin feel, outstanding chroma, and a significantly lower level of impurities compared to natural mica based pigments. These pigments are the perfect choice to create velvet like shimmer, silky gloss or an elegantly sparkling appearance.
|Bentonite (and) Cellulose Gum||3.00|
|Citric Acid (50%)||q.s.|
|C||SynCrystal Soft Peach||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Iron Oxides (and) Tin Oxide||9.00|
|SynCrystal Soft Black||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (and) Iron Oxides||2.00|
|D||Water, Alcohol Denat., Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Milk Protein, Lactose, Inositol, Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Methionine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid||3.00|
|Water, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract||1.00|
|Water, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract||3.00|
|Linoleic Acid (and) Linolenic Acid||0.50|
Procedure for Warm Brownie Eye Brow Gel
- From Phase A, disperse the Bentonite (and) Cellulose Gum into the water and stir for 10 minutes.
- Adjust the pH value to 6 – 7 with citric acid.
- Mix Phase B ingredients until homogeneous.
- Add Phase B into Phase A.
- Add the pigments of Phase C.
- Stir until uniform and one by one, add the ingredients of Phase D.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Natural Shampoo Bars