ABIL Care XL 80 MB
INCI: Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone; Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone; Caprylic/Capric TriglycerideProduct Category: Emulsifier
ABIL Care XL 80 is a brand new emulsifier providing an outstanding combination of stabilization and sensory benefits.
- Formulations with a smooth and velvety skin feel
- High formulation flexibility for all types of cosmetic formulations
- Suitable for cold and hot processed emulsions
- Low usage concentration (2.0 – 3.0 %)
- Easy to process (liquid)
- ABIL® Care XL 80 is a silicone based non-ionic emulsifier for oil-in-water emulsions. Its composition has been optimized in order to achieve excellent emulsion stabilizing properties, formulation flexibility and sensory benefits.
- ABIL Care XL 80 contains about 82% of silicone polyether based emulsifiers and about 18% of Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride in order to obtain a liquid product that can be pumped at room temperature.
- The specific composition of ABIL Care XL 80 leads to optimal emulsion stability while enabling to provide a specific smooth and velvety skin feel to cosmetic emulsions.
- ABIL Care XL 80 can help counteract the negative sensory effects of other ingredients, for example the tackiness of glycerine or carbomers or the dry feel of waxy stabilizers.
- ABIL Care XL 80 is a purely non-ionic emulsifier and shows an excellent compatibility with non- ionic, cationic and anionic ingredients such as emulsifiers, texturizing agents, thickeners, UV filters or active ingredients. It is typically suitable for formulations with a pH from 4 to 8.