INCI: maltodextrinProduct Category: Starch
AGENAMALT 20.222 is industrial corn starch. This product is a dried starch saccharification product that can be used as a neutral carrier for flavours, in gumdrops, as a coating, in ice cream, dry soup mixes and sauces, baby and dietary foods, as a carrier, in candies, in instant foods, as a coffee whitener, in instant beverages, in liqueur production, mixed herbs, and sauces.
AGENAMALT 20.222 is a spray-dried saccharification product. The fine, white powder is a free-flowing, slightly hygroscopic powder that solves readily in water and consist of a special carbohydrate composition. It is used for its good water solubility, neutral taste, and easy digestibility.
- Aromas, essences: a carrier for spray-dried aromas
- Baby food: slightly digestible carbohydrate
- Spice mixtures: neutral carrier
- Clear dry soups: improvement of flowability
- Confectionery: reduction of sweetness, reduction of crystallization tendency of sucrose solutions