AgRHO® FKC 1500
$0.00Product Category: Surfactant
AgRHO® FKC 1500 is a unique surfactant for pesticide formulations, more specifically, a biological activator for glyphosate formulations. This product is compatible with high-electrolyte solutions and stable in various salts of glyphosate. This high-performance proprietary blend is bio-degradable and patented.
It is readily soluble in water and in water-miscible solvents. AgRHO® FKC 1500 is stable in hypochlorite and hydrogen peroxide solutions. It is also stable in the presence of acid solutions and high concentrations of alkaline builders and hard water. This surfactant is compatible with all other types of surfactants.
Features & Benefits of AgRHO® FKC 1500
- Bioactivator adjuvant, industry standard for Glyphosate IPA salt efficacy
- Ideal for Glyphosate recipes at 360 g/L and 480 g/L, up to 540 g/L a.e.
- Patent protected surfactant blend
- Excellent regulatory profile
- Low viscosity vs. TAE, loading up to 15%
- Compatible tank mixtures with 2,4-D and Dicamba
Specifications & Properties
|Appearance at 25°C||Amber liquid|
|pH (1% Aq. Soln.)||6.0 – 8.0|
|Specific Gravity at 25°C||ca. 1.15|
|Freezing Point (°C)||< -10°C|
|Viscosity (25°C)||~ 30 cps|
|Surface Tension (0.1% solution)||30 mN/m|
|Flash Point (°C)||> 100|
|Solubility||Readily soluble in water|
AgRHO® FKC 1500 bioactivator adjuvant for hebricides