ANTIL® HS 60 MB
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Glyceryl LaurateProduct Categories: Surfactant, Thickener
ANTIL® HS 60 MB combines the properties of a thickener, superfatting agent and secondary surfactant in one product. Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Glycerol Monolaurate are combined in a liquid, easy to handle raw material for superior and mild shampoos, shower baths and other kind of body cleansing preparations.
Features & Benefits of ANTIL® HS 60 MB
- Skin smoothing properties
- Improves skin feel
- Very good thickening properties
- Provides shear thinning rheology for improved distribution and quick foaming
- Low temperature dependence of the thickening effect
- Foam stabilizing properties
- Cold processable in every step of production
- Free of polyethylene glycol and alkanolamides
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!