INCI: Hydroxypropyl MethylcelluloseProduct Categories: Co-Emulsifier, Rheology Modifier, Suspending Agent, Thickener
Benecel E10M hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) is a nature-derived rheology modifier that enhances the sensory experience. Benecel™ E10M is naturally derived from cellulose and enhances foam and foam stability of formulations.
Benecel E10M is a non-ionic thickener and is compatible with both anionic and cationic ingredients including other rheology modifiers. It has broad surfactant compatibility including sulfate-free surfactants. It also enables reduction in surfactant, improving formulation’s cost and sustainability profile.
Features & Benefits of Benecel E10M
- Enhances sensorial experience for hair, oral and skin care formulations
- Imparts luxurious feel and texture
- Enables milder formulations through surfactant reduction
- Compatible with ethanol for use with hand sanitizer applications
- Builds dense and creamy foam for toothpaste formulations
- Shampoo, 2-in-1 Shampoos
- Body Wash
- Liquid Soap & Bar Soap
- Facial Cleansers
- Bubble Baths
- Shave Creams
- Hair Styling Products
- Hand Sanitizers
- Lotions & Creams
- Dish Wash
For more Benecel products by Ashland, check out their Benecel HPMC for Personal Care brochure!
Get more ideas, innovations and formulations for your next project with our featured Grow Your Know feature: Dry-Shampoo – Departing the Norm