$0.00Product Category: Mannanase
BIOTOUCH M9 is a mannanase preparation produced using genetically modified strains of a non-pathogenic fungi. The preparation is efficient in the degradation of galactomannan, like locust bean gum or guar gum, and is especially a suitable component for liquid detergent formulations.
BIOTOUCH M9 is a clear, light coloured aqueous liquid with a density of approximately 1.0 – 1.1 g/ml.
BIOTOUCH M9 contains a declared minimum activity of 26 000 DMU/g. The mannanase activity is determined on locust bean gum substrate at 50ºC and pH 7.0. Detailed description of the method (B-083) is available on request.
BIOTOUCH M9 is a liquid mannanase preparation for detergents. It hydrolyses mannan stains on the fabric and mannan gum soil residues in the wash liquor that act like dirt attractors. It is effective on common thickener-based household stains such as chocolate pudding, mayonnaise, ice cream and salad dressing. The key benefits of BIOTOUCH M9 are:
- High stain removal performance over wide temperature and pH range
- Supports anti greying effect
- Efficient at low temperature washing
- Very effective both in soft and hard water
- Excellent stability in liquid detergents
The preferred conditions for the laundry application are:
- Enzyme dosage 0.1 – 0.4 % of detergent weight
- pH of washing liquor 6 – 10
- Temperature 20 – 60ºC
- Treatment time short or standard washing cycles
The recommended dosage will vary according to detergent formulations and washing conditions, and the desired level of performance should be based on the experimental results.