BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC
$0.00Product Category: Protease
BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC is an alkaline fungal protease enzyme produced using a genetically modified strain of a non-pathogenic fungus. The preparation is efficient in hydrolyzing of proteinaceous material, like soiled fabrics. The enzyme product is an especially suitable component for liquid detergent formulations.
BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC is a clear, amber aqueous liquid with a density of approximately 1.0 – 1.1 g/ml.
BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC contains a declared minimum activity of 230 000 BPU/ g. The protease activity is determined on casein substrate at 50ºC and pH 8.5. Detailed description of the method (B-040) is available on request.
BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC is a liquid protease preparation for detergents. It hydrolyzes insoluble protein stains to soluble peptides and amino acids which can easily be removed from fabric. It is effective on common household stains such as milk, egg, cocoa, grass, and bloodstains. The key benefits of BIOTOUCH ROC 250 LC are:
- High performance over a wide temperature and pH range
- Efficient at low-temperature washing
- Very effective both in soft and hard water
- Excellent stability in liquid detergents
- The preferred conditions for the laundry application are:
- Enzyme dosage 0.2 – 1.5 % of detergent weight
- pH of washing liquor 6 – 10
- Temperature 10 – 60ºC
- Treatment time short or standard washing cycles
The recommended dosage will vary according to detergent formulations and washing conditions. The desired level of cleaning performance should be decided upon experimental results.