INCI: Trideceth-7 Carboxylic AcidProduct Categories: Surfactant, Wetting Agent
ColaCarb TDC is a mild anionic surfactant with hard water tolerance. It improves the storage stability of amphoteric formulations and useful in combination with all ionic classes of surfactants. Cola®Carb TDC has applications in personal care and industrial formulations.
By structure, ether carboxylates are chemically combined nonionic and anionic surfactants. Their structures and performance attributes are customizable by properly selecting hydrophobic alkyl chains and hydrophilic alkoxylate chains. Their unique structures enable their multifunctionality for emulsification, dispersing, surface wetting, corrosion inhibition, and lubrication.
Additionally, ether carboxylates help stabilize emulsions against electrolyte and hard water and thus increase the lifetime of water-dilutable metalworking fluids. In general, they have low to medium foaming tendency and are biodegradable. They have been extensively used in metalworking fluids, i.e., soluble oils, semi-synthetic, rolling emulsions, hydraulic fluids, cleaners, enhanced crude oil recovery, personal care, paint and coatings, and some concrete applications.
Features & Benefits of ColaCarb TDC
- Will improve the performance of cleaner baths as well as extend the bath life
- Especially effective in baths containing alkalis and properties
- Possesses a very strong wetting action over a broad pH and temperature range
- Provides a dense foam cover that holds back corrosive spray and vapors
- Compatible with anionics
- Personal Care
- baby shampoo, liquid soaps, shampoos, shower gels, hair sprays
- coatings, metalworking, all-purpose cleaners, dishwashing liquids, laundry
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Care and Clarity More Important Than Ever in Laundry Care
Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid