ColaCor 100 is a water-soluble amphoteric corrosion inhibitor designed for use in various metalworking, detergent, and aerosol applications. Aqueous solutions provide effective corrosion protection at typical use concentrations. Cola®Cor 100 has been used to provide rust inhibition properties in acidic and alkaline conditions. This corrosion inhibitor exhibits excellent tolerance for water hardness and contributes to detergency in aqueous systems.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor 100
- Water-soluble corrosion inhibitor
- Provides resistance against flash rusting in cleaning & metallic applications
- Contributes to detergency
- Performs in acidic and alkaline conditions
- Environmentally safe; doesn’t contain boron, phosphates, chromates, nitrites, or metallic cations
- Various metalworking fluids
- Detergent applications
- Aerosol applications
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash