ColaCor 215 is a unique amine carboxylate blend developed for aluminum and ferrous metals. Cola®Cor 215 is water-soluble and suitable for synthetic, semi-synthetic, and soluble oil metalworking formulations such as machining coolants, threading, tapping, cutting, and grinding fluids. It may also be used as a short-term indoor corrosion inhibitor. This material leaves a thin, non-tacky film that can be easily removed with H₂O. It is effective on both steel and aluminum and is hard water stable at 300 – 400 ppm. ColaCor 215 contains no phosphorous or DEA.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor 215
- Effective on steel and aluminum
- Used as short-term indoor corrosion inhibitor
- Hard water stable at 300 – 400 ppm
- Optimized blend of carboxylic acids including acylamidocarboxylic acids
- Alkanolamine neutralized
- Water soluble
- Corrosion protection for aluminum and ferrous metals
- Synthetic, semi-synthetic, and soluble oil metalworking formulations
- Machining coolants
- General machining: threading, tapping, cutting, grinding fluids
- Alkaline metal cleaners
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash