ColaCor 232 is amine neutralized carboxylic acids. It is soluble in water and glycols. Cola®Cor 232 is a low-foaming and highly effective corrosion inhibitor for ferrous material protection under aqueous conditions. It has been extensively used in synthetic metalworking fluids and metal cleaners. It is capable of providing sufficient rust protection power when used alone or co-applied with other types of corrosion inhibitors.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor 232
- Alkanolamine neutralized dibasic carboxylic acids
- Low foaming
- Highly effective corrosion and stain inhibitor for ferrous materials under alkaline conditions
- >500 PPM hard water tolerance
- Leaves no residual tacky film
- Highly effective for rust prevention
- Synthetic metalworking fluid formulations
- Metal cleaners
- Circulating cooling systems
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash