ColaCor 372 is used as a low-foaming corrosion inhibitor in metalworking fluids, rolling emulsions, and water-based hydraulic fluids. Cola®Cor 372 is insoluble in water. Water-soluble salts of this product are obtained by neutralization with alkanolamines and hydroxides and useful alone or combined with other water-soluble corrosion inhibitors or lubricants. Alkanolamines salts derived from ColaCor 372 show excellent corrosion inhibition for steel and hard water stability.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor 372
- DCHA solubilized acylamidocarboxylic acids
- Multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Needs to be neutralized with alkanolamines or metal hydroxides
- Used for magnesium, steel, and aluminum protection
- Reduces cobalt leaching
- Low foaming and hard-water stable
- Metalworking fluids (emulsions, semi-synthetic, synthetic)
- Rolling emulsions
- Mild alkaline metal cleaners
- Fire-resistant hydraulic fluids (HFAE, HFAS)
- Polymer quenchants
- Anywhere corrosion inhibitors are needed
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash