ColaCor ACI is an aluminum corrosion inhibitor and designed to prevent corrosion for aluminum and ferrous metals. Cola®Cor ACI is a water-soluble product in its free acid form and the potassium, sodium, and amine salts are completely soluble in water.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor ACI
- Short-chain alkoxylate phosphate esters
- In free acid form
- Needs to be neutralized with alkali metal hydroxides or alkanolamines
- Corrosion inhibitor for aluminum and ferrous materials
- Very low-foaming • Fully water-soluble upon neutralization with alkali hydroxides or alkanolamines
- Prevents aluminum staining at a pH up to 9.3
- Offers sufficient protection at very low concentrations
- Compatible with and synergistic to other corrosion inhibitors
- Synthetic and semi-synthetic metalworking fluids
- Alkaline metal cleaners
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash