ColaCor C56 is a concentrate water-soluble cationic corrosion inhibitor for continuous treatment in oil and gas production. Cola®Cor C56 is soluble in light brines and dispersible in very heavy brines. It is useful in corrosion inhibitors designed for pumps, headers, separators, emulsion treaters, tanks, regulators, compressors, dehydrators, valves, and associated equipment. For use in the field, ColaCor C56 is normally diluted to 25-35% and applied at levels of 10-50 PPM.
As a clay stabilizing agent, this product is useful during enhanced oil recovery in acidizing, fracturing, and sand control applications.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor C56
- Quaternarized medium-chain imidazolines
- Water-soluble cationic corrosion inhibitor concentrate
- Clay stabilizing agent
- Soluble in light brines and dispersible in very heavy brines
- Continuous treatment in oil and gas production
- Designed for pumps, headers, separators, emulsion treaters, tanks, regulators, compressors, dehydrators, valves, and associated equipment
- Enhanced oil recovery in acidizing, fracturing, and sand control applications
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash