ColaCor CIC is a unique, modified imidazoline that provides outstanding corrosion inhibition properties at low concentrations in greases and oil-based lubricants. Cola®Cor CIC markedly improves the water-resistance of greases, while having no detrimental effects on other grease properties. It provides excellent corrosion inhibition and functions as an emulsion stabilizer in soluble oil formulations.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor CIC
- Blend of long-chain imidazolines and sulfosuccinate wetting agents
- Outstanding corrosion inhibition properties at low concentrations in greases and oil-based lubricants
- Improves the water-resistance of greases
- Corrosion inhibitor for grease
- Oil-based metalworking fluid and other industrial lubricant applications
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash