ColaCor KAT is a blend of phosphate esters neutralized with alkali metal hydroxide. It is water-soluble. Cola®Cor KAT is a corrosion inhibitor effective in alkaline environments for ferrous, non-ferrous, and yellow metals. It is compatible with all other kinds of ferrous corrosion inhibitors. It is also a highly-efficient antistatic agent for synthetic fibers.
Overall, this product can serve as a highly-efficient antistatic agent while offering a strong anti-corrosive effect for use in spin finish products for the manufacturing of polyester, polypropylene, polyamide, or acrylic staple fibers. In addition to corrosion protection and static prevention, ColaCor KAT can provide emulsification capability for a formulation when needed. ColaCor KAT has been widely used for metal surface cleaning and treatment and synthetic fiber spinning as well as some personal care applications.
Feature & Benefits of ColaCor KAT
- Phosphate ester blend
- Neutralized with sodium hydroxide
- Water-soluble corrosion inhibitor for ferrous and nonferrous metals, i.e. aluminum
- Offers corrosion protection for yellow metals including copper, brass, and bronze in alkaline environments
- Highly-efficient antistatic agent
- Can serve as an emulsifier
- Metal cleaners and treatment
- Manufacturing of polyester, polypropylene, polyamide, or acrylic staple fibers
- Functional fluids for multimetal corrosion protection including yellow metals and aluminum
- Synthetic fiber spinning
- Personal care
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash