ColaCor THE is an ashless, oil-soluble corrosion inhibitor that provides long-lasting rust protection as well as anti-wear properties and effective boundary lubrication. Cola®Cor THE is ideal for use in rust preventatives for industrial and steel mill applications, hydraulic oils, drawing compounds, rolling oils, and other industrial lubricants.
Corrosion inhibitors are one of the most important and widely used additives in metalworking, treating, protecting, and other general applications. ColaCor products encompass a broad class of organic film-forming corrosion inhibitors including Acylamidocarboxylates, Amine Carboxylates, Amine Borates, and Amine Phosphates, Phosphate Esters, Arylsulfonamidocarboxylic Acids, Alkanolamides, and Imidazolines. In addition to their core performance for corrosion protection, some of these corrosion inhibitors also provide performance in emulsification and lubrication.
Features & Benefits of ColaCor THE
- Alkyl phosphate esters
- Neutralized with alkoxylate amines
- Ashless, oil-soluble corrosion inhibitor
- Long lasting rust protection of anti-wear properties
- Offers effective boundary lubrication
- Rust preventatives for industrial and steel mill applications
- Hydraulic oils
- Drawing compounds and rolling oils
- Other industrial lubricants
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: Time-Saving & Value-Added Dishwash